Father’s Day Group Ancestral Lineage Clearing Session (Replay)
Have you always longed for a great relationship with your father, but the reality was far from ideal in your family?
- Was your father absent from abandonment, death, disease, PTSD, war, alcoholism, drug addiction, or neglect?
- Was he abusive, violent, mentally ill, or a workaholic?
- Or, was he merely an invisible father, leaving child-rearing to the mother figure and appearing only to mete out punishment or orders?
- Is there a pattern of generational father neglect or abuse in your family background?
Having a trying paternal relationship with your primary father figure can cause relationship issues in intimate partnerships in later life. This manifests in a variety of ways, such as:
- An inability to trust, constantly expecting abandonment, neglect, and betrayal;
- A failure to communicate thoughts, feelings, and desires, fearing exposure of vulnerability to hurt and pain;
- Lack of sexual, and emotional intimacy based on an inability to lower boundaries raised in childhood for protection;
- A continuing feeling of a lack of self-worth, self-esteem, failure, and not being good enough to meet unspoken expectations.
In an Ancestral Lineage Clearing, Ariann uses a Shamanic healing and clearing process to transform the generational family pattern for you and your descendants.
In this Group Session,
- Unwanted paternal patterns will reveal where and when the original break in the loving, caring, father role was made.
- These wounds will be healed and cleared so that a loving, caring, and supportive father pattern can be re-established in the family.
- The negative energy from the old pattern will be released so that it no longer plagues you and your family.
- You will be given an exercise to set the new energy in your field to maintain this new family pattern.
Cost: $99 Father’s Day Special $9.99
This is a Replay of the live session from June 2020. It can be used over and over to clear deeper into the same issue or address a new issue.
Services or Programs provided by Ariann are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See full disclaimer.